Exhibiting at the ALA Annual Conference & Exhibition is just the first step. Make sure attendees recognize your brand! In additional to Advertising, On-site Signage and Marketing Opportunities, take advantage of these additional engagement tools to raise your company's profile, and make the most of your exhibit experience.
- List Rental
- Program Listings
- Invite a Customer
- Conference Web Badges / Marketing Tool Kit - forthcoming
- Press Releases
- Exhibit Hall Stages
- Now Showing @ ALA Film Program - submission site available in February
- Festival of Shorts - submission site available in February
- Presentation Opportunities
- Meet the Authors - submission site forthcoming
- Author Autographing Area - submission site available in February
- "Live from the 25" Podcast Recording Booth - submission site available in February
- Library Donations
- Exhibitor Conference Rooms
Diverse Title Showcase - The Diverse Title Showcase will live online before, during, and after the event and allow exhibitors to enter their books in a searchable database. These titles will then be displayed in the showcase for attendees to review and build a list of “most wanted” books for their own collections, through the MyBookTote mobile app. Limit of 5 submissions per Imprint/Division. (Submission link available in January. Submission deadline: June 24.) Note: must be current exhibitor to participate.